YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
YTT, Info Session
Saturday July 30, 11:30 AM
Who we are:
We're conveniently located between the historical Gaslamp Quarter and the Marina District, in Downtown San Diego. We're surrounded by Seaport Village, the Horton Plaza Mall, and a myriad of fabulous hotels and restaurants.
Our yoga studio offers about 40 yoga classes per week: vinyasa, hatha, ashtanga, yin yoga, pranayama and meditation.
connect with us!
Connect with us
WHy PUra Vida?
- WARM - We keep the studio to about 80 degress.
- LOCATION - We're located between the Gaslamp Quarter and the Marina. An wasy walk, or bike ride, away from the East Village, Seaport Village, Little Italy, or Downtown.
- YOGA - We're commited to sharing yoga and yoga related practices: workshops, meditation, pranayama, living yoga programs, retreats, teacher training.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this this studio heated?
It is heated to about 80 degrees, which is neither hot nor cold. It is warm. Bring a sweat towel just in case.
- What do I need to bring?
It is recommended to bring a towel for sweat, and water.
- Do I have to reserve a spot online for class?
No, you do not have to pre-register for class.
- More FAQs >>>
don't miss these:
40 DAYS PROGRAM
Challenge yourself to eat healthier, exercise more, find moments of quiet, and take a good look at yourself.
MORE UPCOMING EVENTS