Before you attend any class, workshop, or special event with us you must fill out a waiver either online or in person at the studio.
Refunds or Credits
- All single classes, class packages, memberships and retail purchases are final and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
- We do not charge for late cancel on regular classes. If you register in advance, but cannot make it to class you can use the class credit at a later time.
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable once enrolled.
Intro Specials, Trials, Other Discounted Pricing
Discounted deals or intro specials are for students local to San Diego and new to Pura Vida. Once you have tried our studio you are no longer eligible for an intro deal. Alternatively we offer discounts on unlimited membership while you are on the intro special, and our 10 class package has no expiration date. Ask us for details on our various pricing options.
- Require a stored credit card for monthly auto pays.
- Have a three month minimum commitment and will continue on auto pay after the initial three months unless you request to terminate.
- You may terminate at any time after the initial three months by submitting an e-mail to email@example.com. Email must be dated at least 30 days prior to your next automatic billing. Please write "Terminate Membership" on the subject line.
- As an alternative, you can replace your last month’s auto payment with a 10 class package ($159, no expiration date).
- Monthly membership can be frozen for an entire month (no less) and up to 3 months once a year. We require a start and end date. To freeze membership send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write "Freeze Membership" on the subject line.