Which Class is Right for Me?
We have three main styles of classes:
If you are just starting with yoga or feel uncertain regarding how much you will be able to keep up with then start slow with our Gentle Yoga class. If you feel extra tight or limited in your range of motion Gentle Yoga offers variations that make the practice very accessible.
If you are looking for a physical challenge come to Vinyasa. Vinyasa classes help build strength, stamina and flexibility. Expect to step outside your comfort zone. You will likely sweat. Bring a towel.
Yin classes are for anyone seeking to gain more flexibility. This practice requires patience as each pose is held for about five minutes. The holds are passive which means that the stretch is as intense as you want it to be. Some people choose a very therapeutic approach (they nearly fall asleep in each pose), others stay right on the edge of discomfort.
Please see more details on our Class Schedule.
Who's A Good Fit For Private Yoga?
- People new to yoga who don't feel ready to step into a group class.
- People who need specific modifications to fit their unique body.
- Students looking to stay consistent and accountable with their practice.
- Students hoping to deepen and fine-tune their practice.
- Students wanting to develop a home practice.
- Students recovering from an injury and wishing to adjust their practice.
One-on-one sessions are tailor-made to fit your specific needs and goals. They can be the perfect way to get started in yoga, develop a home practice or challenge yourself to reach the next level.
We teach one-on-one privates, small groups, and partner yoga.
Happy, healthy employees create a productive, effective and cordial work environment. Yoga promotes a healthy lifestyle, confidence and integrity, all wonderful components of maintaining balanced work relationships.
How can yoga help at work?
- Energizes the body
- Calms the mind
- Improves concentration
- Releases tension from neck, shoulders and hips
- Cultivates compassion, understanding and community
For details on corporate yoga please contact email@example.com